Hi, friends! With summer here in full swing, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite uses of the color yellow. It is such a warm, cheery color and it reminds me of sunshine, lemonade, and days at the beach. Yellow can be a tricky color to work with, but these folks nailed it!
*If you like these pictures as much as I do and want to pin them to pinterest, please be awesome and click on the pictures then pin from the original sources. Thanks!
2. In this monochromatic kitchen, yellow chair cushions really pop! I especially like how the color adds visual weight to the ghost chairs.
1. The saturation and vibrance of this door are to DIE for. And I adore the use of hot pink as the complimentary color here. Go bold or go home!
4. This wallpaper is everything that wallpaper should be. It manages to pull off playful and fun while remaining sophisticated and elegant.
3. I am in love with the idea of modern yellow on a vintage fireplace--what a statement! The yellow echoed in the floral rug brings unity and cohesion to the adjoining room.
6. Hairpin legs painted yellow are the perfect amount of color on this hall table and draw out the yellow in the painting above.
5. Here is another example of yellow chairs--in addition to looking divinely comfortable, they pair beautifully with the warm wood tones.