The last days of summer are slipping through our fingers and autumn is nearly here; what better way to bridge the gap between these two seasons than deep, rich, vibrant jewel tones?! I've rounded up some of my favorite uses of these gorgeous hues to inspire your end-of-summer creativity.
*If you like these pictures as much as I do and want to pin them to pinterest, please be awesome and click on the pictures then pin from the original sources. Thanks!
2. The deep, dark blue of these walls is warm, sultry, and mature. The bright pinks, blues, and reds of the rug provide a cheery, while sophisticated, vibe and the magenta throw pillow pulls it all together.
1. There's just something about a green velvet sofa that gets me ever time. Here it plays well with the myriad of other bright colors and is balanced perfectly by the green art and white walls.
4. If you're still feeling a little shy about this color palate, try getting your feet wet by starting with a single piece of furniture. Pick your paint, add a little brass hardware, and voila! You're part of the awesome club!
3. I know this post is about jewel tones, but let's talk for a minute about how nicely they pair with rich, warm, wood tones. These emerald lamps with this credenza are classy, elegant, and fun all at the same time.
6. Jewel tones aren't just for your walls and furnishings, folks! This stunning table would be perfect for a summer/fall wedding or even a glamorous backyard picnic. I really appreciate that even the dishes play an active role in the color harmony happening here.
5. I love how this furniture looks paired with the pastel blue wall. It is the perfect blend of warmth and lightness. Details such as the artwork, stained glass, and plants, reinforce the color palate and motif beautifully.
So there you have it--wouldn't you agree that these colors kind of rock? I'm definitely feeling inspired to look for ways to incorporate more of these hues into my home! Comment below and share where your favorite places to use jewel tones are!